Last Updated: May 24, 2021
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SPICE ROAD MARKET SITE, YOU AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE WITH SPICE ROAD MARKET THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION, NOT IN COURT, AND YOU WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIONS. CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS AND WAIVERS ARE DETAILED IN SECTIONS 15 AND 16.
- When we say “Spice Road Market Site”, we mean Spiceroadmarket.com, any Spice Road Market mobile app(s), and all related services, content, functionality and transactions offered by Spice Road Market on or through Spiceroadmarket.com and the Spice Road Market app(s).
- When we say “you” or “your”, we mean users of and visitors to the Spice Road Market Site (including you).
- When we say “Members”, we mean users of the Spice Road Market Site who have registered for Spice Road Market accounts (including you, if you’ve done that).
- Member Account RegistrationTo make a purchase on Spice Road Market, you must become a Member by registering for an account at www.spiceroadmarket.com. You must be at least 18 years old to register for an account. You are limited to [one] account per individual. You agree that all registration information you provide us will be accurate and complete, and you agree to keep your account information current and up-to-date. You agree to keep your Spice Road Market username and password confidential. You will be responsible and liable for all purchases made, and anything else that occurs, through your account. Please notify us immediately of any suspected unauthorized activity on your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Placing an Order on Spice Road Market
Spice Road Market ships to all 48 contiguous United States, plus the District of Columbia.
- Payment Authorization. You authorize Spice Road Market to charge all sums for orders that you make to the payment method designated in your account. If there is a problem charging your selected payment method, we may charge any other valid payment method associated with your account. Spice Road Market reserves the right to request additional information from you if we have reason to believe, in our sole discretion, that a payment method may be fraudulent.
- Prices & Fees. You understand that Spice Road Market reserves the right to change its prices at any time, at its discretion. Spice Road Market may change the fees for our Service as we deem necessary or appropriate for our business, including but not limited to delivery fees and service fees.
- Refunds and Credits. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us at email@example.com within thirty (30) days of receipt. Spice Road Market has no obligation to provide refunds or credits, but may grant them in our discretion. Credits are nontransferable and not exchangeable for cash. If any item you request becomes unavailable on the Spice Road Market Site, instead of canceling an order, we may, in our discretion, purchase and/or have fulfilled the unavailable item(s) on your behalf from third parties. If we do this, we will of course only charge you the price quoted in your Spice Road Market purchase order.
- Taxes. Items sold on the Spice Road Market Site may be subject to sales tax. Prior to submitting your purchase request, you will see an estimate of the tax to be collected on your order. This tax amount will depend on various factors, including the items purchased, the shipment destination, and the identity and location of the seller(s). Unless specifically indicated on the checkout page, Spice Road Market is the seller of items purchased on the Spice Road Market Site. Any applicable tax on those items will be applied to the item price you pay for taxable items, less any savings amounts. If Spice Road Market is not the seller of your items, items will be subject to tax based on the sales tax collection obligations of the seller. Applicable tax on those orders will be applied to the item price indicated by the seller and viewable on the checkout page.
- Additional Policies Over time, we may in our discretion implement additional policies, such as regarding refunds, credits, shipping, delivery, or payment. We will post these policies on the Spice Road Market Site; you agree that you will review these policies to the extent they may pertain to or be material to you.
- No Resale You are not permitted to purchase products on Spice Road Market for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to your own customers or potential customers.
- Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on the Spice Road Market Site The Spice Road Market Site contain various information and product descriptions provided by third party sellers and other content providers. Some of the information is information we have created, and some is information that has been created by other brands and companies offering or creating the products. Despite our efforts to be accurate, we don't guarantee any aspect of any product information on the Spice Road Market Site that we have not created, including, without limitation, product images, descriptions and specifications. If you purchase a product that is not as described, you agree that your sole remedy against Spice Road Market is to return it and/or request a refund. If you find an error or notice something that doesn't look right on the Spice Road Market Site, we would greatly appreciate it if you would let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the assistance and apologize for any inconvenience.
Health-Related Products: Disclaimer
We may offer health-related products such as foods or drinks with potential or actual beneficial qualities or fitness claims, or other alternative health remedies. Please note that no information on the Spice Road Market Site, including, without limitation, health, medical, wellness, fitness, prescription and pharmaceutical information, is intended to be a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment or advice of a medical professional. The Spice Road Market Site do not include all information regarding precautions, dosage information, side effects or interactions and should not be understood to indicate that any drug or other product is safe for you. We therefore recommend that you consult your doctor or other medical professional for guidance before using any drug or any other product relating to health, medicine, wellness or fitness. Please contact your medical professional immediately if you suspect you have a medical problem. Likewise, you may consult the actual product information included with the product (including package inserts) or contact the manufacturer of the product for additional information.
- Nutritional Information & Allergens Any nutritional, ingredient and allergen information displayed on the Spice Road Market Site is based on information provided by product manufacturers and suppliers who may modify their products and update their labels from time to time. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that such information is accurate or complete. In addition, any food that you purchase from the Spice Road Market Site may be prepared, stored or packaged in facilities that process the 8 major U.S. allergens – milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy. We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination may occur between ingredients.
- Use of Materials on the Spice Road Market Site All content on the Spice Road Market Site (including, for example, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, information, code and software, and the selection and manner of compilation and presentation), is the exclusive property of and owned by Spice Road Market, other content providers (such as Spice Road Market’s retail partners or suppliers) or their licensors, and may be protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Your access to and use of the Spice Road Market Site does not grant you any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Spice Road Market Site. Spice Road Market, its suppliers, other content providers, or their licensors retain full and complete title to and reserve all rights in the material on the Spice Road Market Site, including all associated intellectual property rights. Spice Road Market neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on the Spice Road Market Site will not infringe rights of third parties. You may access the Spice Road Market Site only for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access. Any other use of the material on the Spice Road Market Site, including, without limitation, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the Spice Road Market Site, or use of the Spice Road Market Site for purposes competitive with Spice Road Market, or for other commercial purposes, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Spice Road Market Site as they may be updated from time to time.
- Restrictions on Access and Use When accessing and using the Spice Road Market Site, you agree that you will not:
- Engage in conduct that is fraudulent or otherwise harmful to Spice Road Market, our partners or any other user;
- Display to others, mirror or frame the Spice Road Market Site, or any component of the Spice Road Market Site;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Spice Road Market Site, Spice Road Market’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Spice Road Market or Spice Road Market’s providers;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Spice Road Market Site or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Interfere with the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Spice Road Market Site;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure intended to protect, limit access to or control the Spice Road Market Site;
- Disclose, or permit third parties to use, your login credentials and/or account;
- Use a third party’s credentials, conceal your true IP address, or otherwise impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use the Spice Road Market Site to determine whether a third party holds any type of account, or to learn about or verify information about the account that is not yours;
- Access the Spice Road Market Site if we have prohibited you from such access;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Spice Road Market trademark, logo, URL or product name without Spice Road Market’s express written consent;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used on or in connection with the Spice Road Market Site;
- Collect any personally identifiable information from users of the Spice Road Market Site or use any such information found on the Spice Road Market Site.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING;
- THAT ACCESS TO THE SPICE ROAD MARKET SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- THAT THE SPICE ROAD MARKET SITE WILL BE SECURE;
- THAT THE SPICE ROAD MARKET SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITES AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; AND
- THAT COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM THE SPICE ROAD MARKET SITE ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
16. Virginia Law Applies The laws of the State of Virginia apply to everything relating Spice Road Market and the Spice Road Market Site relationship to you. This means that any and all disputes, claims and controversies arising out of or relating to the Spice Road Market Site, including the sale of products or the content, services, or technology, on or used through the Spice Road Market Site, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws and decisions of the State of Virginia applicable to contracts made, entered into and performed entirely therein, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
18. Termination by Spice Road Market We may close your account at any time in our sole discretion and without notice to you. In no case will Spice Road Market’s closure of your account, or reduction of your access to the Spice Road Market Site, waive or affect any other right or relief to which Spice Road Market may be entitled.
21. How to Contact Us If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Customer Care team by:(1) emailing us at email@example.com or (2) mailing us at Spice Road Market Help at the following address: Spice Road Market 8116 Arlington Blvd., Suite 176, Falls Church, VA 22042